Jain Pariwar Pragati Sansthan (JPPS) is a registered society at Jaipur under Rajasthan Societies Act, 1958. With it’s motto as Right Direction-Secure Future-Strong Society, JPPS aims at providing educational and employment support to Jain children and youth. To empower Jain youth and Jain Society, it is required that besides basic primary education, a student and a youth needs a guidance to choose an appropriate career, technical and hi-education related guidance, employment related guidance to youth, information regarding financial institutions and their facilities.
JPPS has been constituted by young and energetic youth under guidance of experienced elders to promote educational & professional qualifications among young children and to provide root level employment support for their successful life. Our small efforts in the nature of these multi-faceted activities would help development of new generation.
Our Tagline is "Spread the light of Education". It says a lot of things about our organization.
AIMS & Activities:
Jain Pariwar Pragati Sansthan (JPPS) is a registered society at Jaipur under Rajasthan Societies Act, 1958. With it ’s motto as Right Direction-Secure Future-Strong Society, JPPS aims at providing educational and employment support to Jain children and youth.
- Self-Employment Centre:
- Registration of Un-employed Youth.
- Registration of Industries/ Business concerns and Religious societies for their employee
- Providing employment to youth according to their abilities.
Career Guidance Centre:
- Providing information of latest courses, technical education through seminars, meetings, etc. by experienced teachers, trainers, to choose appropriate career.
- Business Development Centre:
- Providing information regarding set-up of new business & industries and information in respect of loans and subsidies given by different financial institutions and banks, etc.
- Imparting knowledge regarding Income Tax, Sales Tax (VAT), Excise and Service Tax, etc. to Jain business entities.
Women Empowerment Centre:
- Helping widow and self-dependent women in getting employment at Business entities and Jain Centres.
- High Education and Administrative Service Centre:
- Imparting training to talented Jain young boys and girls for competing national and state level Administrative Service Examinations.
- Set-up of Administrative Service Exam Training Centre.
- Young Jain’s Scholarship Program:
- Providing and managing scholarships to talented Jain children through Talent Search Examinations.
- Physical Development Centre:
Setting up physical development centre for Jain children and youth to improve their sportsmanship to compete in national and international sports. You may feel free to contact us for any type of query, suggestions, charity or help: